General Application Ductless Fume Cabinets / Hoods - 24 • 36 • 48
This selection of Laftech Bio-Cabinets Ductless Fume / Hood Cabinets provide feature-rich operator safety for general applications.
They are manufactured to meet stringent safety standards including Australian standard AS/NZS 2243.9.
Purair Basic Benefits:
- Protects the operator from fume and particle hazards
- Easy to change filters
- Improved filter clamping eliminates by-pass leakage
- Low airflow alarm
- High capacity
Purair Basic Applications:
- Enclosing balances, microscopes, and robotic equipment
- Mobile and classroom demonstrations
- Powder fingerprinting
- Powder weighing
- Sample prep work
- Solvent cleaning and welding
- Veterinary and dental work
Purair Basic Introduction:
The Purair® Basic Series ductless Bio-Cabinets fume hoods are a series of high efficiency products designed to protect the user and the environment from hazardous vapours generated on the work surface. At the heart of the Purair fume cabinet product line is the innovative Air Science Multiplex™ Filtration Technology that creates a safe work environment over the widest range of applications in the industry.
The Eco-friendly Choice Advanced carbon filtration technology offers a safe, high performance alternative to conventional ducted fume cabinets for a broad range of applications.
- Environmental Benefits. Air Science ductless fume cabinets isolate and trap chemical vapours to prevent ecological impact through release into the environment.
- Versatile. Each filtration system is selected for its specific application. The Multiplex Filter broadens the range of applications. Carbon filters are available in more than 14 configurations for use with vapours or organic solvents, acids, mercury, formaldehyde. HEPA/ ULPA filters can add to biological safety.
- Easy to Install. The ductless fume cabinet is self-contained and does not require venting to the outside. Many units are portable and may be moved from one location to the next with minimal downtime and without filter changes. Set-up, operation and filter maintenance are straightforward.
- Energy Efficient. Because filtered air is returned to the room, no demands are required of the facility HVAC capacity for make-up air.
- Cost Effective. Facility ductwork, HVAC and construction costs are eliminated. Safe to Use. Fume Cabinet airflow and face velocity protect users from incidental exposures to fumes.
- Self-testing. (Selected models) Electronic airflow monitoring assures continuous safety. An electronic gas sensor monitors carbon filter performance.
PURAIR Basic Ductless Fume Hoods / Fume Hoods - Laftech Bio-Cabinets Australia
Features | Multiplex Filtration | Dimensions | Specifications | Options / Accessories | Quotation Request
Last Updated on Friday, 09 August 2013 22:50